• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Graphtec FC8600-160

SimpleStencils

I'm looking for a Graphtec FC8600-160 (64 inches ) vinyl cutter.
Info@impressautostyling.com
Still looking? I have one that I was looking to sell alongside an HP Latex 365 printer that I no longer have room for and both are barely used. If interested in both, let me know and I can send more info and pics. They are both virtually new even though they were purchased 5 years ago. I simply didn't have the time to utilize them like i had planned to. Now they are in my way and I am ready for them to go. Both have been maintained and working perfectly. I also have a large seal laminator that I would like to go with it.

a1pitlane

Still looking? I have one that I was looking to sell alongside an HP Latex 365 printer that I no longer have room for and both are barely used. If interested in both, let me know and I can send more info and pics. They are both virtually new even though they were purchased 5 years ago. I simply didn't have the time to utilize them like i had planned to. Now they are in my way and I am ready for them to go. Both have been maintained and working perfectly. I also have a large seal laminator that I would like to go with it.
I'm interested, is it still available?