• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Looking for new/used parts for FC2250 (also used in others)

kaavain

Hi all.
I wondered why Graphtec discontinued support of this model and only sell assembled blocks for thousands euros, so I'm trying to found some parts to fix my old FC2250 (I have two, one from the very first batch in 2007 and another more young from 2012).

1. Used or damaged blade holder PHP35-CB15. If inner part with bearings completely damaged I do not care because I have one with broken body.

2. Moving coil to repair pen block... Parts number is 305320007 Moving Coil PL-326B - for 2250 users be aware if when rising tool you start hearing strange noise, stop to use this arm and check the position of the coil! Mine was fired within 2 weeks of strange behavior. Just fixed it but have no idea how long it will work.

Thanks to any who read it!

Last edited:

woolly

can tell you the ebay blade holders are fine both the 09 and 015 and cheap enough to have several with different blades in.
shame about the coil was hoping same as some other machine not 7000 or 8000 found some encad parts more available than graphtec for my old jx ... i have a 2250 as well so will keep a eye out

kaavain

can tell you the ebay blade holders are fine both the 09 and 015 and cheap enough to have several with different blades in.
shame about the coil was hoping same as some other machine not 7000 or 8000 found some encad parts more available than graphtec for my old jx ... i have a 2250 as well so will keep a eye out

Thanks! Please tell me what holders are fine. Actually, I see only original and aluminum Chinese - no other choices. And aluminum ones are fine only for ligt works with vinyl, with my hard plastic they are crap. Graphtec holders are fine, they work for 3-4 years (old ones, PHP31, hope new one PHP35 is more robust). But one holder was defective from the beginning - outer plastic body fall to the halves so I'm looking the one with damaged bearings.

ProPDF

I have a newer FC2250-180 for sale if you want it and yes we can ship it overseas. Graphtec said there were no issues getting parts. That FCX hasn't been out that long and I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't convert one of the older tables like yours to the FCX but I could be completely wrong.

woolly

if you have tried the chinese ones then ok we found them fine for the mx materials and perf cutting and anything we have thrown at it so far. we bought it used for the mx materials and not looked back,
just had a look at the old jx and very similar to the 2250 the jx manual only shows part no for complete assembly so cant actually compare the coil part.
best of luck anyway think they are to good to bin

kaavain

I have a newer FC2250-180 for sale if you want it and yes we can ship it overseas. Graphtec said there were no issues getting parts. That FCX hasn't been out that long and I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't convert one of the older tables like yours to the FCX but I could be completely wrong.
Thanks but I have already 2x2250 and one FC8000, so another one would be excessive.

kaavain

if you have tried the chinese ones then ok we found them fine for the mx materials and perf cutting and anything we have thrown at it so far. we bought it used for the mx materials and not looked back,
just had a look at the old jx and very similar to the 2250 the jx manual only shows part no for complete assembly so cant actually compare the coil part.
best of luck anyway think they are to good to bin

May be you cut more or less thin film. I've used 40 and 80 forces and that silver holders works bad. The strange thing that they don't close the lines on circles or ovals where test triangles are fine. I had already about 20 cheap holders trying to found acceptable one, but no success.

Turnergraphics

Hi all.
I wondered why Graphtec discontinued support of this model and only sell assembled blocks for thousands euros, so I'm trying to found some parts to fix my old FC2250 (I have two, one from the very first batch in 2007 and another more young from 2012).

1. Used or damaged blade holder PHP35-CB15. If inner part with bearings completely damaged I do not care because I have one with broken body.

2. Moving coil to repair pen block... Parts number is 305320007 Moving Coil PL-326B - for 2250 users be aware if when rising tool you start hearing strange noise, stop to use this arm and check the position of the coil! Mine was fired within 2 weeks of strange behavior. Just fixed it but have no idea how long it will work.

Thanks to any who read it!
Have you ever solved a tool position alarm? I have 2 cutters with same error