• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for Roland EJ 640 Reviews

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
My Friend is looking for a new printer and the EJ 640 is at the top of the list along with an Epson S60600 and a HP Latex.

Mainly looking for pros and cons on the EJ but would love to hear from someone that has experience with two or more of these printers.

Thanks

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
We have a new one and it is pretty fast and prints great. We are running it dual 4 color with 1 liter ink carts. If he wants one he better jump on it Roland only has 1 more in stock stateside. This is not our only machine but its the fastest we have in our stable.

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
3 roland printers, 2 roland cutters, and an old edge2 for certain products. We are tossing around picking up another EJ later this year and retiring our oldest printer that is an SP540i.
On a side note an I1 pro publish is a must for color consistency between machines.