• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for SignLab with thermal module and dongle

petit

HY

We got an old gerber with an old windows XP including flexisign 8, i've been printing a few meters with the edge but i definitly find it hard to set and i've heard that Signlab pro with the thermal module allows to produce a lot more than the flexi software in a much easier way.
Does anyone know where i could find an old version (paid or not) Signlab 6-7-8 or 9 ?
Thanks for watching
FP

petit

Also if anyone have the Gerber colors palette for Coreldraw would be great i can't find it anywhere without OMEGA CD's

Jburns

Which Gerber printer do you have?

I used to run my Edge with Flexi 8 - and finally bought gerber software. I can't speak to signlab software... but you should get a version Gerber CP software. Tons of people have Omega, its designed for that machine and you will get more help overall.

petit

Hy i've got the GERBER 1 version,
Sure i'm also opened into getting the OMEGA, i've just heard that signlab would be more easier to use and more complete.