• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Looking for Stone Work for Pole

228SignGuy

I'm working on a project to update a monument sign. The customer likes this stone work they saw on a sign - or it looks like stone. I'm wondering if there is a supplier that has a similar product where its flat on one side (the inside) and the stones on the outside are either fake, foam, or partial stone work, or actual stones, or something. Sorry if that isn't clear - lol. I appreciate any help or guidance anyone can send my way.

Stone Column Example.jpg

weyandsign

The stuff you're looking for is "stone veneer". Lowes and Home Depot sell a certain brand of it. Usually if the client wants stone work, I tell them to hire a stone mason to do that part of the sign, or I will recommend someone that does it.

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Faux Stone is another name for it.... Unless your well versed in it, like "W" said, get a stone mason to do the work. A lot involved if you want it to last.

That actually looks like Faux Stone.
I see joints on the corners....