• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for this panther clipart in vector format

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You couldn't help but see it. Back then, there was none of those kinda ninny thoughts. We were all on the football and wrestling team. We were a team. That queer stuff did not exist, yet. In fact gay actually meant you were happy. You could still don your gauy apparel. No rainbows.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
mobilejpegupload_F4BD12FF62134E18B3ECD46B4D878E5B_master.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I never dressed like, even in the day. I didn't need platforms, either. 6' 7" in stocking feet on a good day. In fact, I was into the 'earth shoe' craze. Reduced stress on your back.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I never dressed like, even in the day. I didn't need platforms, either. 6' 7" in stocking feet on a good day. In fact, I was into the 'earth shoe' craze. Reduced stress on your back.
6'7? I always thought you were short and fat. Now I have to google earth shoes

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino just admitted he wore stockings.
That's a medical term you frickin' moron. Not a style.
Gino, are you talking about Birkenstocks?
No, earth shoes.

In fact, my favorite pair, I ruined at a truck-in back around 1975 or 76. I was at a campfire up the road and had my feet close to the campfire and the fire melted my soles right off. They were dripping into the fire. I didn't know cause I was ahh.... too drunk to know. Some guy across from me yelled over and then I realized my feet were pretty dang hot.

Johnny Best

I wore Earth shoes also, Did not like them, they had no heel. Clogs were also popular but not good for climbing ladders.