• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for trial customers to try our t-shirt design software

barkone

Two years ago we start searching for an online e-commerce solution to sell t-shirt's , but after a few months scouting and comparing all existing solutions we decided that none of them can satisfy our needs so we start building our own .Next week we will launch the woocommerce beta version and we would like to find some trial customers to test it and give back some real feedback .Interested fellow's can send me a private message here or an e-mail at udesign@vectorartmedia.com .

Also a demo version can be found here

ikarasu

It looks like all the other Woocommerce software to me... but 10x the price. What do we get for $50 a month?

Pitchprint is $50, and well established... works in woocommerce and a ton of of other CMs.

Then theres a slew of others that aren't as polished, but a one time fee of $50.. Fancy product designer (Being the best / most customizable, IMO), and like..20-30 others.

Not to knock on your product or nothing, but since you said none of the other softwares satisfy your needs...can you explain what your software offers that the rest do not?