• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for vinyl supplier near Virginia

We need a supplier for vinyl supplies besides Feller's. We use mostly Oracal 651 for cut vinyl and recently moved to Arlon DPF 4500GLX from Avery 3165RA for printing. We thought we had a new supplier with great prices until we noticed they were sneaking in large delivery fees. Any recommendations.
I know someone is going to ask why we don't use Feller's anymore. They got really nasty with us during a tough time during COVID, sent us to collections and wouldn't let us pay up front for new supplies. My boss is still pretty upset with that whole ordeal.

evoprinting

We need a supplier for vinyl supplies besides Feller's. We use mostly Oracal 651 for cut vinyl and recently moved to Arlon DPF 4500GLX from Avery 3165RA for printing. We thought we had a new supplier with great prices until we noticed they were sneaking in large delivery fees. Any recommendations.
I know someone is going to ask why we don't use Feller's anymore. They got really nasty with us during a tough time during COVID, sent us to collections and wouldn't let us pay up front for new supplies. My boss is still pretty upset with that whole ordeal.
We're in Virginia and order from Walker Supply, Grimco, NGlantz and Harbor. We've gotten great service from all especially Kent at Walker.