• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking for wrap installer in Grand Rapids, MI

speedmedia

Hello all,
I am looking for someone to come and do installs on full and partial vehicle wraps when needed.

I know there are some folks who just install out there and am putting a shout out to see if I can get someones attention. It would be nice to find someone within a couple of hours of us to do installs when needed.

Anyone fit this bill? Is there anyways to find a good one? I have a guy but it seems he has lost interest and his work has gotten a bit sloppy and lazy looking. Not the least bit happy with the latest install he has done for us.

Thanks,
Kurt

trimitbyrich

I would be willing to look at what you need. I have a wrap shop located in downtown Kalamazoo. We have certified installers and plenty of references if you would like. We do travel for installations or have the means to wrap at our facitlity.

trimitbyrich

I have a website that has some of our work. It hasn't been updated in a while but there are some good projects in there. I would also recommend stopping by our shop. We have one in right now for the Sheriff's dept that's pretty cool. We are doing several box trucks this week (yes, we are working during Thanksgiving). Let me know if youd like to stop by or what else we can do to hook up.
www.trimitbyrich.com