• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Looking to buy a flatbed uv printer

Christian @ 2CT Media

After seeing your other posts on here I do not think you should be purchasing a machine. It appears you do not know the first thing about these machines so your going to go invest $75k+ on something you have zero experience in? Keep outsourcing, you are about to make some expensive mistakes! DO NOT BUY USED!
Other than the HP, all of the flatbeds need to run daily to keep them working properly. If they sit they degrade and fall apart.

Nicky Zhou

PrintLinks
I am looking to buy a flatbed uv printer to print onto plastic cases. I am interested in the roland and mimaki. What would you guys suggest? Any experience to shed some light on either?

The mimaki is faster and less expensive, but i have heard bad things about their support.

If for large format UV flatbed , Roland just start a short time, and it was made under OEM, which Mimaki doing that products since a long time ago, It delivers better reliability and solutions. So i will suggest Mimaki. The Service is really depends on the technicals. But once the printer has less downtime, the service will be less as well .