• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Looking to Ditch Flexi..cut monthly costs

floater302

40 a month is cheap, anything you use will cost you money, and if you do get a cheap free program whats your time worth learning, screwing up alot at first? if you cant afford 40 a month them maybe its to expensive of a hobby for you to do.

WildWestDesigns

if you do get a cheap free program whats your time worth learning, screwing up alot at first?

No matter what program you get, there is always a learning curve and there is always going to be screwups. That seems to be the case no matter what cost was associated with whatever program I got, at least in my experience. They all have their quirks.

Now, the cheaper that one wants to get, there is a chance for more screwups due to having to do things more manually (which requires more knowledge from the user), but the trade off is, more then likely could probably work with just about any program as the user would know what's going on behind the scenes. So there is a chance to easily migrate from one program to the next with not as much worry from a workflow stand point (now things like file format exchange, that'll get you).