• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost My Black ..help

DONDIRTBIKER

Okay the other day i changed out my black cartridge, printed my stuff and all was good, the next day i printed and it was losing the black... i changed the damper and noticed that it seemed to look like the black line to the damper had air in it.. i would like to know how to prime this using a syringe..
do i just connect the syringe to the hose that is connected to the damper or the damper itself, could it be the pump and how do you see if the pump is working..
im kinda new to tinkering around in my jv3 but love this printer..
any help is greatly appreciated..

i did a soak and clean already just not getting much for black on the test pattern, thanks

P

ProWraps™

well what did it look like?!?!?!

sorry couldnt resist.. get it? you lost your black.. what did it look like? i thought it was funny.

DONDIRTBIKER

im laughing so hard right now...not

need help please if anyone has some tips on priming the black i would appreciate it... a link maybe ?

thanks guys

ChicagoGraphics

My tech told me when your pump stops making all them clicking sounds thats when you need a new pump. You can try a fill-up ink that will get any air out of your lines If thats the problem.

DONDIRTBIKER

Figured It Out, Needed To Prime The Head By Sucking The Black Ink Through The Capping Station. Slowly Figuring This Thing Out.

Thanks To All Who Gave Positive Input