• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lost rasterlink licence

Ginocol

I have completely lost my Rasterlink 6+ licence for my cjv150-130:eek:. I cant afford a new one! Can anyone help me please??

dudeinthemoon

If you still have it installed and activated you can see the key in About tab. If you deleted it from the computer but didn’t check the box with deactivation and serial code erase and the windows is still the same, then it will auto fill the serial from windows registry

Ginocol

If you still have it installed and activated you can see the key in About tab. If you deleted it from the computer but didn’t check the box with deactivation and serial code erase and the windows is still the same, then it will auto fill the serial from windows registry
Thanks but I brought this off a company and thyre bein less than usefull

Superior_Adam

If you bought it used and they didn't deactivate it from the computer they had it on and provide you with the code your SOL.

Ginocol

I have found the bet guy to help. Arjuna Iddamalgoda on Mimiaki printers facebook page. Got Rasterlink 7 for £200 dollars fully working and this guy is a master tech and can help with everything!