• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Magnetics don't work on Aluminum...Duh. But WHAT does?!

printhog

3M 3552C series is what you need.. to make it easier for their staff to handle it - pair it with a thick overlaminate.. your client will have to buy overage as they'll likely lose some to glue getting dirty. I tell my clients to KEEP THE RELEASE LINER so they can store the decal after removing it. if it gets wrinkeld, they can lay it face down on a table and heat it with a heat gun (no torch) to get it to flow flat again. DO NOT APPLY APPLICATION TAPE TO THIS STUFF.

I've balled this stuff up in front of a client, then pulled it back out to flat, and repeated that several times in sales demos. It removes without heat. I've used it to wrap rental cars for special events.

http://multimedia.3m.com/mws/media/...able-graphic-film-comply-adhesive-ij3552c.pdf

Fellers carries it - 3M IJ3552C with ControlTac & Comply 2 Mil 2yr | FELLERS

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I hate to ask for samples, but could I get one coming too along with pricing? Thanks

Lol never hesitate asking me for ANYTHING! I get a lot of requests and sometimes a few will fall through the cracks, but yeah just PM me the company info again with your email and I will have one of the reps do it all today no problem. All we ask is that you give us a UPS or FedEx# to ship the sample on.

cajun312

Lol never hesitate asking me for ANYTHING! I get a lot of requests and sometimes a few will fall through the cracks, but yeah just PM me the company info again with your email and I will have one of the reps do it all today no problem. All we ask is that you give us a UPS or FedEx# to ship the sample on.

Is this available in 30" rolls?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
We have done several on Phototex for people. They have to save the liners too if they want to remove and save.

This material is a great alternative to the adhesive fabrics like Phototex. Phototex is really cool stuff don't get me wrong, but the iDot material is a lot more cost effective and it works in the same manner.