• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Maintaining a colored background for a contour cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

trakers

Mission accomplished.

I created a shaped cut path like usual (rasterize, select transparent, contour cut) then I separated the path (Bob's tip) and did an inwards outline which filled the path with black.

I now have my image with a properly shaped black background.

I then created a 1/4" too large contour path on the image for my white.

AaronSSsignsKC

Have whomever is reading this stuff to you go over the following until you develop even a dim comprehension of what is being said...

I participate in this forum because I want to and I can. There is no other reason, it is certain that I am not here to do any particular thing or set of things. I freely admit that I'm sufficiently perverse as to take some small pleasure from the discomfiture of others but not for the reasons generated in your smooth reptilian cortex. If someone can be made uncomfortable via harmless words then they should be.

Learn to tell the difference between the package and what might be inside of it. A good thing wrapped in virtual barbed wire is still a good thing.

In any future communiques of this nature, try not to use any collective pronouns such as 'we' or 'us'. You speak for yourself and yourself alone, do not try to lend an aura of authority you do not possess by fraudulently representing yourself as some sort of spokesbeing for a non-existent group.

You really are an *** in just about every thread I see you post in man and no one really cares what big words you use to defend it and no one cares if you get "small pleasure from discomfiture of others". This is a site for people to share learn and expand their trade be it someone who is just starting out or someone who has been doing it for 50 years its just kind of un needed.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You really are an *** in just about every thread I see you post in man and no one really cares what big words you use to defend it and no one cares if you get "small pleasure from discomfiture of others". This is a site for people to share learn and expand their trade be it someone who is just starting out or someone who has been doing it for 50 years its just kind of un needed.

QED [you might engage the services of a slow-normal high school student to explain to you the meaning of these three letters]

You make a great straight man. Perhaps Santa will leave a sense of humor under the tree for you. At the least, stop taking yourself so damn seriously. It makes you look even a larger fool than you already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.