• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

maltese cross with rope

signgirl71

Been looking all over-found plenty of maltese crosses but none with the rope border. Can anyone point me in the right direction? All I have is an embroidered patch that doesn't scan well at all and would like to purchase this rather than re-draw it.
Thanks in advance!
Chris

signgirl71

Thanks but that's the wrong one. They call it a maltese cross too but it's for a fire dept. Different shaped cross but it needs the rope border. I have plenty but no rope border outline. Thanks again....

signgirl71

Thanks, checked em all out-nope, nope and still nope.....Sorry guys-the rope border is not only on the inside but all around the entire border. It's not a solid line but rope instead. I appreciate all the help though. I've been doing a search all over and even if I could get a good enough pic I could atleast vectorize it. It's looking like I am going to have to go old school on this soon and draw it up. =(

signgirl71

Thanks again, I have that one-along with like 10 others. First thing I do is look for something I can pick apart. Was just hoping not to have to do it this time. I think it's probably a standard for embroidery, just can't find it. Today I will proabaly just re-draw it. Thanks for looking!