• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

material for outdoor floor graphic - trying to decide based on what's available

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
Hi, I've got a large 60x60' or larger graphic that we're putting down outside on outdoor tile. I was planning on using 3M IJ40 but this is super last minute and I don't know if I can get it in time. My options are below and I'm mainly worried about how clean they will come off. The graphic will only be on for a month. We're using GF 211 anti-slip and this is a nice 6mil very durable laminate.

Option 1 - Oracal 3651RA - I'm just a little hesitant here as sometimes I seem to see a lot of grey glue residue from this one.

Option 2 - General Formulations GF230 Automark - Haven't really had a lot of experience with removing this although we use it all the time to print on

Option 3 - Avery MPI2903 or 2923 vinyl, looks like good stuff but I'm not sure on the removability

Option 4 - GF 210 floor film - I'm thinking this just isn't going to stick well enough

I might be able to get the IJ40 but it pushes my printing timeline way way too tight so I'm looking for options. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
Thanks! I forgot about that stuff. I wonder if it would last a month outdoors with medium foot traffic. I'm always worried about it getting scuffed up with no lam but the texture does seem to protect the ink well. It sure would make production easier not having to lam it...