• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

material suggestion

bigkahuna_305

currently print on orajet 3164 clear adhesive and have a customer that needs labels for frozen packaging, do i need to use the grey permenant adhesive version? or suggestions please

MichelleK

currently print on orajet 3164 clear adhesive and have a customer that needs labels for frozen packaging, do i need to use the grey permenant adhesive version? or suggestions please
Continental Grafix has a product called X-Treme - gloss white face film with clear specialty adhesive designed for extreme temperatures and LSE substrates. I have a customer using it for heavy plastic zip-lock frozen food packaging now. I can send you hand sample if it's of interest.

bigkahuna_305

Continental Grafix has a product called X-Treme - gloss white face film with clear specialty adhesive designed for extreme temperatures and LSE substrates. I have a customer using it for heavy plastic zip-lock frozen food packaging now. I can send you hand sample if it's of interest.
sounds good to me thank you i will message you my shipping info