• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matt Red Vinyl?

timaquatic

Does anyone know where I can get Matt Red Vinyl? All I can find is Oracle 631, I usually use 651 as my standard for event signage and 'am worried 631 wont stand up to the abuse. Applied to 4mm coro, attached to Plasticades and loaded in and out of trucks, sun exposure is only a few days at a time but theses signs will see heavy use.
Thanks
Tim
PS I think the matt Finish provides a classier looking sign and would like to go this route if I can

splizaat

Or you could use 631 and a Seal-It pen...if you can't find alternatives...depends on how close the sign will be read cuz the seal-it pen will leave a glossy edge

splizaat

if they were going to laminate something they'd be cheaper to buy 651 oracal and just laminate that rather than take expensive print vinyl and print it then laminate it...that's IF it's solid red vinyl and no design.