• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media going crooked...

cOrKinSA

I would like to ask you folks if there is a proper way is to align the take up reel to make the media go straight on it.

Everyone has been real good on helping me get back on my feet and I want to thank all of you for this.
There is a very good friend of mine here in San Antonio that has been doing outsourcing for me and since he just recently purchased a Mutoh Valuejet 1614 I have noticed everytime he is doing other projects the media goes crooked on him. He says it's no problem and then puts it on another log straight in order to mount it on the Seal for laminating which I think is very time consuming. I figure I can help him since he is helping me so much.
Thanks everbody!

cOrKinSA

Thanks for the reply but he told told me he did that already. Has this ever happened to any of you all out there?

randya

Are you getting 'Paper Slant' errors?

If not, cut the corners off each side of the media, so that you have kind of a point, tape from that point to the take up roll, pulling straight.