• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mesh Banner with liner on front?

jrsc

I just went to print my first mesh banner and when I went to peal the liner its on the front side of the roll (outside) instead of the back. Is this normal for mesh banner or did I get a roll that was rolled wrong? Every other product I've printed on the outside of the roll. I would have to load it backwards to print on the inside. Just doesn't seem right?

jrsc

I've never tried to run reverse wound materials but I think I probably can. Is it normal for mesh banner to come reverse rolled? It is ultra flex. It's not labeled reverse anywhere.

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
I've never tried to run reverse wound materials but I think I probably can. Is it normal for mesh banner to come reverse rolled? It is ultra flex. It's not labeled reverse anywhere.

Chances are it IS labeled reverse wound in your suppliers catalog. Many banner materials come reverse wound. But I don't use any of them. The material I use lately is awesome (Zeelon & Key) 1000x1000 denier and it's not reverse wound. But the mesh I use is. Just load it the other way and scroll it out in the back until the roll isn't too heavy for the pinch rollers/motor.