• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Jv3-160SP firmware

Robson miranda

Hi, I`m a Mimaki Jv3-160SP owner and i have an issue with firmware. I would like to downgrade to an older firmware 3.10.1 can anyone help me with the firmware please or anyone knows about . I google it already and I can`t find nothing.

Terry01

Be careful when updating firmware..What are you actually trying to achieve.. If its for bulk inks etc, just get a set of permanent chips, it's a lot safer.

Robson miranda

Be careful when updating firmware..What are you actually trying to achieve.. If its for bulk inks etc, just get a set of permanent chips, it's a lot safer.
my motherboard burnt i bought another jo that is with jv3 130 firmware and mine is 160 and also doesn't want to recognize the ligth chip

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
That is nothing to do with the firmware. You need to load the parameters for your machine....

You can also boot it into the Parameter editing mode and manually adjust parameters as well. If I remember right the machine width one is meca size and there are a few valid values like 0, 1, 2, or 3 which are the various machine widths.

Ideally though you need a backup of the parameters from your original mainboard as they are somewhat specific to each individual machine. Even with the correct size entered things might not work right....

I cannot really be of more help though - JV3 is an ancient machine and we have not had one in probably over 10 years now (upgraded to a JV33, then a few years ago upgraded again to a JV150).