• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3-160SP for parts or repair. $950 or trade for plotter

tiredcreations

Same old story... This unit was working before the previous owner bought a latex and shoved this into the back of the shop, unplugged!
I spent some time soaking the heads & trying to clear them up but haven't had much luck. You may be able to clear them with an ultra sonic cleaner
or some methods of your own, other than knowing to be extremely gentle with them, I don't claim to know what I'm doing. I did clear out all the ink lines, took the pumps out & cleared those tubes, soaked & cleaned out the capping stations. This has a bulk ink system with plenty of ink still in the containers. I believe with new or refurbished print heads this thing would be ready to go. I also know that this is a big honkin printer that would only be worth something to the right person. That being said, I will assist with shipping and or crating for an extra fee but I'm also not opposed to parting it out.

The printer turns on, pumps cycle, reads media, etc. etc. Heaters work, has take up reel, cables, operators manual, and everything else you see pictured. NO RIP.

I'm in the market for a 30" vinyl cutter (Summa, Graphtec, Roland) it can be older but I'm not interested in any Chinese cutters. We could meet half way for a trade or local pickup if you want to buy the printer outright for $950, Located in Peoria, IL. PM me offers on parts or any trades.

IMAG2787.jpg IMAG2788.jpg IMAG2793.jpg IMAG2789.jpg IMAG2796.jpg IMAG2794.jpg IMAG2791.jpg