• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33-160SP stops printing in bidirectional

Ramirodoma

B920A3DB-4CAA-4FCF-A49E-CB080F5F3ABC.jpeg
Hello friends, my name is Ramiro and I am writing to you from Argentina. I have a problem with my mimaki printer.. I have been using it normally until one day I stopped printing in the last return bidirectionally, lowering the print quality and leaving the colors as washed, I use Flexisign 8.1, did something similar happen to anyone? I hope you can help me! Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 45983974-C415-41D2-8553-0D5074A1C498.jpeg
    45983974-C415-41D2-8553-0D5074A1C498.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 175

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Signs 101 is a great place to seek help with Mimaki equipment when you need it. If you find yourself needing more help than you find here, please have a look at the expert advisors at Adendo.com by clicking

THIS LINK

force-ultimate

View attachment 156043 Hello friends, my name is Ramiro and I am writing to you from Argentina. I have a problem with my mimaki printer.. I have been using it normally until one day I stopped printing in the last return bidirectionally, lowering the print quality and leaving the colors as washed, I use Flexisign 8.1, did something similar happen to anyone? I hope you can help me! Thank you very much.
Hi there! Did you solve this? I'm having exactly the same problem.