• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki plotter cg-60st

signpainter51

My computer went down. Now My new computer does not have a serial connection. I went to fries and got one. But now the computer says it is not on path to communicate. I keep changing the ports from 1-8 and still it keeps saying the path is wrong. I have fine cut that came with the plotter. I downloaded a newer version of it.
another thing is that when I turn on the plotter it feeds the length before it finishes for me to enter remote. Does anyone have an Idea on how to get it on line with plotter, and the other problem with the feed?

I had a similar issue with mine when i bought it. I had to go into the control panel, system, device manager and configure the serial port. I ended up going to best buy and getting a setial to usb adapter and that works so much better. basically plug and play once the adapter drivers are loaded. I can get you the exact info when i get home.

hth