• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki UJV100 issue

Paradox Group

We have a UJV100 printer and when switching on we get this message "SYSTEM HALT (1) b1e:pCB Base IO-F10" there is no information about this error in the service manual, can any one help us ?
IMG-20220330-WA0011.jpg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It means fuse 10 on the I/O board is probably popped. It should say the rating of the fuse on the fuse itself. Pretty easy to replace but you would have to figure out what blew it in the first place if you don't want to just keep blowing fuses. It could have been a random fluke as well. In your case, fuse 10 is part of a circuit that runs the fans.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Apparently just before getting the above error we get this error for a few seconds "ERROR b0f DI0 PCB UVpow"

Aaron
Unfortunately this indicates an electrical issue with either the IO board and/or the power supply powering the board. You'll need to test the power supply to make sure the 36v outlet is outputting between 35 and 37 volts and replace if it's abnormal. Then check the cable that connects the main board to the IO board for any damage and replace as necessary. Then replace the IO board if none of the previous options worked.

Also, right after you turn on the machine, before it errors out, is LED 16 on the IO board on or off?

Paradox Group

I am not sure about the Led 16 if its on or off this I will be able to check later on, I was in touch with a Mimaki dealer and he suggested that the UVLED Dr PCB is faulty and has to be replaced due to a faulty cooling fan. PCB part No E111611-A

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I am not sure about the Led 16 if its on or off this I will be able to check later on, I was in touch with a Mimaki dealer and he suggested that the UVLED Dr PCB is faulty and has to be replaced due to a faulty cooling fan. PCB part No E111611-A
That's a possibility as well.

San4o

Hi! Did you solve the problem?