• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki

hams

Hi guys,
I've legitimately googled so much in the past 6 months that has been answered right here so I though making an account might benefit in the long run since it seems like a never ending round of "how can I get this machine to do this thing".
Right now I'm mainly working with a Mimaki UJF-6042 MKII, a VersaLaser, Gerber Envision, and Gerber Edge FX.

Also, any tips on finding a pantone book for cheap? They seem really expensive everywhere I look.

brdesign

Hi guys,
I've legitimately googled so much in the past 6 months that has been answered right here so I though making an account might benefit in the long run since it seems like a never ending round of "how can I get this machine to do this thing".
Right now I'm mainly working with a Mimaki UJF-6042 MKII, a VersaLaser, Gerber Envision, and Gerber Edge FX.

Also, any tips on finding a pantone book for cheap? They seem really expensive everywhere I look.
Greetings
unfortunately no such thing as a cheap Pantone book unless you can find a used one in good condition. New ones are all about the same price since they all come from the same source, Pantone

rjssigns

No help with the printers but I bought my last Pantone swatch book from a local trade printer.

A top tier print shop will change them out every two years.

netsol

there are many on ebay

failing that,

craigslist, offerup/letgo, facebook marketplace

much easier to find uncoated