• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Missing Michigan boys

Ken1f

Last year on Thanksgiving our town lost three young boys. Mom and dad were getting a divorce and although mom had custody she decided to let dad have them over for the night. That was the last time anyone has seen the boys. Dad first said he gave them to an organization to protect them but the police and FBI have looked into it and they have found no evidence to prove that. Dad is now serving 10 to 15 years in prison for unlawful imprisonment but we still have no idea what has happened to the boys. I have heard of stories like this over the years of a parent doing this type of thing but this time it hits me quite hard. These children were neighbors of mine. They would help me barbecue, ask me about my motorcycles whenever I had the garage open, help us with yard work or just hangout on the porch eating popsicles and telling us about their day…….then they were gone.
During the first few weeks after their disappearance up to when it started to snow, the people of our town and people from as far away as Texas searched all around the area but didn’t find anything. It was amazing to see so many people in this little town. I would guess that we had somewhere around 300 people each day volunteering to help search for them. After weeks of searching our police chief called it off and while he hopes they will be found alive he now believes that it is a homicide investigation.
The Grandparents came by a couple months ago to see if we could make auto magnets that they can give out and hopefully have spread out all over the country. We are working on the next 100 now bringing the total so far to 450 pcs. The picture I included is of the magnets we are making and I was hoping everyone on here would help keep a lookout for them, maybe even make a printout and put it in your shop window?

Thank you

Attachments

• skelton boys.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
  • skelton boys.jpg
    skelton boys.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 87

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
That's just 18 miles from me, and I remember the search helicopters flying by a time or two. I've been watching this since last year...sad story. Such beautiful kids, I hope and pray they're still ok.

JB

W

www.esigns.com

Please let me know if we can pitch in and use our fire power and help with magnets, yard signs, banners. PM.