• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Monday mayham

J Hill Designs

bucket truck back after a month in the shop...20 mins with generator running, it quits...take it back to shop...get the choke tuned...back to my shop, run generator for 20 mins, it quits again...back to truck shop...

thats my friggin day today with 2 signs to install and some uninstallations coming up...

Nuagedesigns

Long story short ...Customer about a month ago needs a 36" X 120" Aluminum sign. She was given our name from the tenant in her new building that we recently did their sign when they were the new kid on the block. After vectorizing their tiny pixelated logo and 6 layouts later they inform us that they love the layout but their lanlord is making them use his sign guy. (BS) since we did the sign 10ft to the left only 3 months earlier with no such talk of his sign guy.

Ok they pay $50 for the layout and never here back.

Now about 2 weeks ago they now inquire for 25 double sided yard signs.(since their business is hidden in an idustrial park and no one can find them. We give them a price and they say sounds good, we work up a layout and make another 6 revisions and go in circles because the customer thinks they are a designer. Prior to production I give them the bill with a $35 layout and design fee and they Freak. Their answer is "You already have our logo why do we need to pay again? I try to explain that the logo doesn't just magically appear into whatever sign they want that it takes time and manual manuplation I don't have a magical sign wand that makes happy little shiny signs at the wisk of my wand.. I hate having to explain why my time is worth money....sorry for the rant but that was my monday...