• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multicam error code

WESTERNSIGNCO.

Hey guys anyone ever had error code 706 Z1 fault drive pop up while setting max depth? Instead of touching off the grounding magnet as it usually does it bottoms out and throws the error code. Any help is greatly appreciated. Using fast start top down method by the way. This is on a Apex 1R

We have tried resetting the machine and homing it after warm up and continues to give us the same message each time.

WESTERNSIGNCO.

Sounds like a broken wire within the probe or worse, a bad motherboard input. If you don't have support from multicam, I'd order a new grounding magnet and see if that fixes it. Otherwise I'd call multicam and ask them...
Nailed it..ended up being a short between the wire and grounding block. Removed the screws only to find the wires had completely backed out from the block. Thank you for the help!