• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1304 caping station no all color - only magenta

Igrajseti

Hello i alsoo need some help with mutoh 1304.
I have replace the capping top, and now i have problem, when i do cleaning circle, the colors arent going in capping station - only magenta is there.
Dampers are full with color, no air.
Tubes are ok, but i notise air noisse in capping station, maybe some one can tell me how to, or do i need to aline the cap top with the print head and how to do that. Or some other solution, i delete all the temporary files and life times on the printer - and still nothing
Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
There is no alignment for the cap top/head on these machines. As long as all the screws fit in the proper place without having to bend any brackets etc. it should line up.

When you did the cap top replacement, did you flush some cleaning solution through the tubes to make sure they aren't clogged? Did you see the 3rd tube that goes towards the back of the machine? If not, I would check those things. Also, hold is your station?

Igrajseti

Thanks for the advice a lot.
Yes i flush cleaning solution, i always do that. The 3rd line is also connected all good, I find the solution, its the printhead, its clogged, and probably the membrane has blow and leaking with air, when doing cleaning cikle.
I remove the head i soak it, try to flush with sirigen and in blu line i see it comming up in black,so i think this printhead is done.
Any opinion is good.
Thanks a lot