• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mutoh 1324 cyan and yellow not working

qttire1

I have a mutoh 1324 its about 7 years old. I replaced the maintenance station about a year ago for a wiper error. 3 weeks ago the power was off without me knowing for about a week. turned it back on and doing a nozzle check the cyan and yellow were about 80% gone and black and magenta we only missing a little. I have done 4 good head soaks and nothing changes. I have not done anything else. I have a extra maintenance station and have dampers and o rings on order. I have read some forums on using the syringe to pull the ink through to see if there is air in the lines but not sure where to do this from. Can someone explain a little better how to do this and anything else I can try to get all the inks back working. The capper does not seem like it has the color in it like it did when it was working correctly. Looking for help on things to try vs buying expensive parts.

when doing a little charge, about 2 or 3 tablespoons of waste come out of the waste tube.

Also, the manual that I got when I purchased it does not show how to change parts like the dampers, maintenance station and print head. Is there a manual that tells how to do all of this.
Thanks

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Your cap top is probably just worn out. You could pop a new one on fairly easily but a whole new station will also do the trick most likely. You probably just aren't getting good suction.

humberto s

what inks are you using ? ..OEM mutoh ultra ou the new MS31? Im having problems with new ink MS31, instaled new printhead and the color chanel wre MS31 instaled partial clogged some noozzles.

Last edited:

qttire1

interesting, I get my ink from fellers and they the last couple ones I ordered they told me they are discontinued and switched me to the new ones. Have you found a fix?

humberto s

interesting, I get my ink from fellers and they the last couple ones I ordered they told me they are discontinued and switched me to the new ones. Have you found a fix?
Hello. you question its for me ? sorry but dont understand the question :)