• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale Mutoh 1624x FOR SALE

Lisa CP

Mutoh 1624x FOR SALE

We have a Mutoh 1624x wide format that we are not currently using. We have not used it much this year, last used for production purposes in late January of this year, and are looking to clear space in the shop. It currently needs some TLC, but a good bit of what is needed has been done. At this point, we believe the last bit of upkeep this machine needs would be a new print head. Otherwise, it was printing like a work horse. Please let me know if you, or anyone you know, might be interested in flipping this wide format printer. Or you could very well use this as a donor machine for parts. Through the life of our wide format machine, we have run a wide variety of media through it, with decent results and many happy clients. We have run into a few chip reading glitches, but otherwise this machine was good to us for many years. Our shop has invested in an additional wide format printer, and now we are crunched for space. In Spring of this year, the machine was working properly however, the “Life Times Pump” indicator comes on every so often. The maintenance station was replaced recently, and was producing ok results. All three heater sections and vacuum pumps work properly. Nozzle checks aren't great, but would most likely be fine after the print head is replaced. Price is $1000. We are not interested in shipping or delivering this machine.

List of media used: Avery Gloss Vinyl 3 mil, FDC Gloss Vinyl 3 mil Calendared, Pacifica matte paper 7 mil, SiHL Semigloss, 13 oz Banner Front lit, R-cal Gloss & matte vinyl 3 mil, FDC Satin paper 6.5 mil, General Formulations Static Cling 7 mil.

This printer would come with: One set of half used 440 mL cartridges (OEM)
One set of half used 1000 mL bags. (3rd party)
One 440 mL yellow cartridge unopened (OEM)
One 1000 mL black bag unopened (3rd party)
One 1000 mL FULL chip card for black, magenta & yellow
One unopened rubber wiper assembly
Eight unused damper sponges
A handful of rubber ink stoppers for the ink bags assembly.
One carrier media take-up unit
One small & One large bottle of cleaning solution, opened.
Please contact me through the thread if you are seriously interested and in the area of North Western North Carolina.
IMG-6412.jpg
IMG-6414.jpg
IMG-6417.jpg
IMG-6419.jpg
IMG-6418.jpg