• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mutoh 1628x printer

jbennett

Mine turned out being the CR board and Mainboard having to be replaced together. No more E152 now. My issue now is that the ink is draining straight through to the waste tank if I don't take cartridges out on basically all colors. The printer didn't print for nearly 2 months because of the E152 error and it just started doing this during the time it was down. I have a new cap top. Plan is to try it before getting dampers. What does everyone think?

Jbennett

TMAhoia

Mine turned out being the CR board and Mainboard having to be replaced together. No more E152 now. My issue now is that the ink is draining straight through to the waste tank if I don't take cartridges out on basically all colors. The printer didn't print for nearly 2 months because of the E152 error and it just started doing this during the time it was down. I have a new cap top. Plan is to try it before getting dampers. What does everyone think?

Jbennett
What did you end up doing after?