• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Junior plus

Dracin

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a bit of advice/info. I have an old Junior plus that I would like to get up and running. The problem is I dont have the drivers and I cant seem to find them anywhere. I have tried contacting Mutoh but have had no reply. I bought a Prolific USB to Serial, It seem that my PC can detect the device is attached but that's it.

So I'm at a loss, any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

J Hill Designs

what is the little program called? as far as I know, you cant output directly out of corel to a LFP, you need a RIP program

edit: oh. the junior plus is just a cutter, right?

co-cut may work as a corel plugin

hapycmpr

Drivers

I have the drivers I use for my USB Mutoh Ultima SC-850D Don't know if that would work for you. Send me your email address via PM if you want to try it.

Arbi

I am searching the same thing, the software for Mutoh Junior cutter. Is there anything to make it work?

jon3000

Same here...

Hi folks, I am having the same problem, I have a Mutoh junior plus set up with a pc running win7 and flexi 8.6v2.
The cutter is listed in the flexisign options, but when I try to cut anything, it seems to send, but then the error light
comes on.

So any advise would be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

walktank

George
Drivers

I have the drivers I use for my USB Mutoh Ultima SC-850D Don't know if that would work for you. Send me your email address via PM if you want to try it.
Hi.
This is George
Do you still have the drivers for
Mutoh ultima SC-850D.?
This is my e-mail.
Lagosigns4@gmail.com
If is any charge for.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Drivers

I have the drivers I use for my USB Mutoh Ultima SC-850D Don't know if that would work for you. Send me your email address via PM if you want to try