• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Rockhopper profiles

Gasper

Hi, so i have this older rockhopper which uses cmyklclm colours.. but ive replaced the lc and lm with cleaning fluid just so i could print only with 4 colours. im using flexi 8.
so the problem is i can print with no icc profiles on sticker vinyl or just simple things.. but for banners or any waterproof materials i would need to use icc.. ive tried to import all sorts of different profiles i could find on the internet.. i tried setting a profile that uses cmyklclm and then a bit lower setting the simulation profile that uses cmyk.. i hope thats correct? anyway i always get a reddish tint when printing photos for example. when printing some simple vector stuff, like simple logos,that i created in corel..the colors are ok!
i guess my knowledge here is limited. i really need this printer working at the moment, as i need to create some backlit signs for a customer.. and this requires profiles, that will pass more color, richer actually.
any help would be really appreciated as im really lost atm.
thank you

Gasper

Thank you but i already have the profiles from sais page.
I dont think its profiles fault, but theres something that im missing while trying to print only CMYK on a CMYKLcLm printer

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Try looking up a profile for a Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Jr. I can't guarantee it will work but it was the 4 color version of that machine.

Gasper

As i said i already have the profiles from that site.. its actually what im using..
I just dont know if the way im trying to use them is correct.. set use profile.. then select a profile(cmyklclm).. and under simulation i select a cmyk profile?

Gasper

Ok. Ive tried using the Falcon Outdoor Jr driver.. now with only cmyk colours works as a charm.. BUT! media size?
can i set it bigger somehow?
Is here anyone that can help?