• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh ValueJet 1624 Capabilities?

We have a 1624 ValueJet and so far we've used it to print vinyl, banner, and canvas material.

I'm wondering what other materials are okay to use with this printer?

Does flag material work?

Thank you for any input!

Last edited:

Ahmed Samy Nagada

1624 is a great printer, we use it to print on almost any type of media that accept Solvent or Eco Solvent inks. We have even used it to print on 1mm Forex board directly with acceptable results. Flags and textile works good as well but you have to select your media based on your ink.

kellyoram

We have a 1624 ValueJet and so far we've used it to print vinyl, banner, and canvas material.

I'm wondering what other materials are okay to use with this printer?

Does flag material work?

Thank you for any input!
Just curious if you would be interested in any parts for your machine heads mother boards inks ? I’m liquidating my machine and am willing to let go of all its goodies for Pennie’s on the dollar. If interested or would like more info please email me at info@kaographic.com my name is Kelly. Cheers

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Solvent printers can print on pretty much anything that doesn't have an aqueous coating on it. Obviously you want to test it before long runs. Talk to a supplier. They'd be happy to recommend some materials to test out.