• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh VJ 1324

Hello. I am new to the threads but I've been on the site many times over the years and i wat to thank you for having me. I am getting ready to replace the printhead on my Mutoh 1324 and i was looking for suggestions on how to go about it. I started losing black in my prints a few months back and every time I did a nozzle check or cleaned it the missing lines in the nozzle check just got worse. I wasn't able to afford a new print head at the time so the printer has been sitting idle for about 4 to 5 months. i replaced the maintenance station already when i started to have the problem so that is new. I was just curious if i should do anything as far as a headwash or something before installing the new one and is there anything I will need to do after putting the new one in ? Thank you in advance for any help.

LF Printer Parts

Hello. I am new to the threads but I've been on the site many times over the years and i wat to thank you for having me. I am getting ready to replace the printhead on my Mutoh 1324 and i was looking for suggestions on how to go about it. I started losing black in my prints a few months back and every time I did a nozzle check or cleaned it the missing lines in the nozzle check just got worse. I wasn't able to afford a new print head at the time so the printer has been sitting idle for about 4 to 5 months. i replaced the maintenance station already when i started to have the problem so that is new. I was just curious if i should do anything as far as a headwash or something before installing the new one and is there anything I will need to do after putting the new one in ? Thank you in advance for any help.
Hello rmillerdesigns83 !
Feel free to get in touch with us. We'll be happy to assist you (for free) at info@lfprinterparts.com or by chat by live assitance at: https://www.lfprinterparts.com.
Have a great day!

TMAhoia

Hello, any update on your printer?

jcskikus

Owner, Designer & Installer
One of my 1324s does the same thing, until I could get the new printhead, I lowered the opacity of my artwork to 75% then double-strike the print, so it'd look like it was at 100%.
Worked fine, even for my blacks.