• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Nazdar replacement ink for JFX200.

NathanR

Got an add a while back for Nazdar's 706 series ink that is supposed to be a direct replacement for the Lus 120 Mimaki brand ink.
the specs on it seemed okay and the price was eye catching to say the least.
Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with it and how durable it is, how close a color match and all that jazz.

d fleming

Not with that product but been using their screen inks over 40 years and used their brand in my seiko colorpainter for years. They are the manufacturer not a reseller, quality has always been there.

NathanR

I worked for Nazdar ln Canada for 25 years, they are a top shelf world class ink manufacturer.
I will say that working with their customer service has been an absolute pleasure so far which is one of the big reasons we've wanted to switch over but I also want to be careful since our printer is a older use machine and we are kind of on our own when it comes to repairs and problems so its nice to get a heads up of any unexpected quarks that might come up.