• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need a Cross-Reference Color Code

2B

Have the desired color per the vehicle's paint information, but I'm unable to locate a cross-reference code for printing
any suggestion would be appreciated

1649711184933.png

Yes I have already "Googled" it

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Hopefully you have access to the actual vehicle. Throw the pantone book at it and pick the closest pantone. Print small (3") swatches with varying color and laminate. Now hold those up to the vehicle and pick the best or have the customer pick.

2B

Hopefully you have access to the actual vehicle. Throw the pantone book at it and pick the closest pantone. Print small (3") swatches with varying color and laminate. Now hold those up to the vehicle and pick the best or have the customer pick.
If only.....

This is a print & ship job

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
We had to do that recently with a chick's brand new bronco. it was a gray color. talk about difficult. we never did get it right. but she took the closest..