• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a KTM SX 125 2017 Graphic Vector/Template

SigSignsMT

I've been looking for a KTM SX 125 2017 Graphic Template, I don't normally do dirt bikes and this is more or less for a friend.

I don't have a good source for these type of vectors.

I have found this: https://victorytemplates.com/dirt_b...x-templates/ktm-sx-125-2017-graphics-template But their website doesn't seem to be accepting payment and no one is replying back through email.

A lot of the other websites seem sketchy and I would rather see what the community uses for a template source, before entering in all my credit card info again on a website that doesn't seem trust worthy.

Thank you,

Dru

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I used to use motosporttemplates.com when I needed to buy 1. They used to be around 35 per set. If I'm remembering right, the payment thing was kinda funny, you used paypal and entered your email address as the shipping details or something. I never had any trouble with them for all the templates I bought.

SigSignsMT

I used to use motosporttemplates.com when I needed to buy 1. They used to be around 35 per set. If I'm remembering right, the payment thing was kinda funny, you used paypal and entered your email address as the shipping details or something. I never had any trouble with them for all the templates I bought.
That's how victorytemplates works; PayPal. But for some reason PayPal says this merchant is no longer accepting payment.

Dale D

That's how victorytemplates works; PayPal. But for some reason PayPal says this merchant is no longer accepting payment.
I will no longer recommend victorytemplates as the last jetski template is not accurate in size, not symmetrical from left to right. I emailed them 3 times and they refuse to answer or anything. I understand they dont refund, but at least have their guys fix the template.... but nope. Never again. Look elsewhere than victory.