• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a Printing Partner with Flexible Ink for Thermoforming :)

MrScratchy

One of the top ten hardest things to do in the world is find a pro printer that uses a flexible ink for thermoforming.
Do any of you offer a flexible ink or know a company that does? I'm looking for a long-term partner to order prints from.

Thanks for any help!

petepaz

what do you need to print. we silk screen some jobs for bed, bath and beyond on plastic that is thermoformed after we print it

Attachments

• heart.JPG
    heart.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 126

Superior_Adam

I run the EFI 16H that has the 3M flex inks in it. Not sure if they are flexible enough for thermoforming. EFI make the 1625-SD that is meant for thermoforming. I would imagine anyone that has that printer is probably printing for themselves only though.

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
I have heard the HP Latex R1000 works well for thermoforming. Maybe find someone that has one of those. That being said, I don't think I've seen a wholesaler yet that has one of those machines.
Not really a wholesaler preferred machine.

Sharper Printing

One of the top ten hardest things to do in the world is find a pro printer that uses a flexible ink for thermoforming.
Do any of you offer a flexible ink or know a company that does? I'm looking for a long-term partner to order prints from.

Thanks for any help!
Following this as I'm also interested, I was looking for a supplier to digital print full color on styrene, to be formed. The only printing that worked was a thick coat of screen printed solid colors. Finished product:
https://www.tyotoys.com/products/desktop-toilet
The digital printing was all cracked etc didn't work.

We have flexible ink that can be used with thermoforming. Give us a call and we can help.