• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Need a recommendation for Canvas using UCJV printer

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I have a customer that will be installing a new UV roll to roll printer soon and wants to print canvas. What brands have you found that work best. It's been years since I have worked with canvas on the roll and I'm not sure where to start. At this point, they are just starting to print canvas, so a good all around product would be best, but I'm open to any suggestions. Thank you in advance!

Graphic Realm

I have a customer that will be installing a new UV roll to roll printer soon and wants to print canvas. What brands have you found that work best. It's been years since I have worked with canvas on the roll and I'm not sure where to start. At this point, they are just starting to print canvas, so a good all around product would be best, but I'm open to any suggestions. Thank you in advance!
Following this...

Pauly

Printrade.com.au

It really depends on what type of canvas too. like a thick artist canvas, or more of a textile canvas, there's synthetic ones.
I prefer the textile ones. that's just me though.

Your best option would be to find your local media supplier and ask for a sample booklet, pick the ones you want to test, then get some sample lengths to test and go from there.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

I can help, I have lots of options based on what they are going to be doing with it.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Haven't tried printing canvas on our UCJV, but I regardless of the brand I would be concerned about the ink cracking/chipping when wrapping the edges.

That ink is THICK.