• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need A Source For Lighted Sign Cabinets

gnubler

Giving this thread a bump, same situation. I'm quoting a building signage project where the customer wants to compare the cost of flat panel sign with a backlit sign. I'm attaching images of the building facade and of a mockup I did for a panel sign. The storefront is located in a strip mall and nearly all the other tenants have backlit signage (as you can see from the corporate neighbor here). The last tenant had a backlit here so there's already an electric hookup. The sign in my mockup is about 12 ft wide by 5 ft tall, total area. Customer was wanting to incorporate the triangle of the building into the sign, is that getting into big bucks for fabrication? Some of the other tenants have a basic rectangle backlit cabinet with a flat Lexan face, so that might be the way to go. Located in the Inland NW, any suggestions appreciated.

front.jpg
comp02.jpg