• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need a wholesale to print me some decals

elsignshop

hey everyone, Im in need of a company to print me some decals on brush aluminum vinyl. if any one knows any company that can do them let me know. im looking to get around 500 to 1000 of each design. I have 4 designs. thank you

RDM

We print on it all the time with our UV printer... Comes out crisp and perfect.
I was curious to know which material you are using? I'm in need of 1 yard of a brushed aluminum vinyl for a one-off sign, but I haven't seen one that specifically says latex or uv print compatible.

ikarasu

I was curious to know which material you are using? I'm in need of 1 yard of a brushed aluminum vinyl for a one-off sign, but I haven't seen one that specifically says latex or uv print compatible.

Avery sf100 series is what we print the most on. It's cheaper, and great for indoor stuff.

Rtape makes one that's marketed as printable as well.

https://www.fdcfilms.com/product/r-tape-vinylefx-fine-brush-decorative-series/

I believe 3m has a 180 metallic that's printable with all technologies, not sure if it comes in brushed though.