• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need driver for photoprint 10.5.3 plotter Chinese board senyang xp600 one head.

Mariano

Maypa
please help, i am looking for output driver of chinese plotter xp600 board senyang for photoprint 10.5.3. thank you very much.

Mariano

Maypa
hHi, are you sure? is that a long time ago I installed a driver for a flatbed printer, the driver is called pintu and it was only to add the output directory. Head epson dx5 Chinese printer

jimdtg

please help, i am looking for output driver of chinese plotter xp600 board senyang for photoprint 10.5.3. thank you very much.

If you make sure that can be added to Flexi version you mentioned so you better should contact with board supplier to request.

armbond

surely you want to use the crack version of photoprint, but no problem, left email, i will send outpudrivers photoprint 10.5 for xp600