• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Enclosed Trailer Template

Charlie J

Does anyone have a template for a 7x16 trailer. Actually I'd be happy with a template for any size and I'll scale it to fit. Just need it for a quote on a job. I'd take a picture but it hasn't been brought to me yet

GP

all i have...

Attachments

• 6x10 in Black cargo trailer.jpg
    6x10 in Black cargo trailer.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 677
P

ProWraps™

why would you need a template? just create a square in photoshop to size. we do them all day long. one square for sides, one for front, and one for back.

kustomkoncepts

why would you need a template? just create a square in photoshop to size. we do them all day long. one square for sides, one for front, and one for back.

At least you understand why I was hitting my head on the wall.

some of the questions on here I really wonder what people are doing out there.

kustomkoncepts

WOW

I don't know

do you really think all 7x16 trailers are the same??????

you need to measure YOUR trailer.

if you are looking for a random trailer image to throw out what it could look like fine but seriously measure the trailer you are actually wraping not all trailers are the same even from the same manufacurer the can be different

Charlie J

WOW

I don't know

do you really think all 7x16 trailers are the same??????

you need to measure YOUR trailer.

if you are looking for a random trailer image to throw out what it could look like fine but seriously measure the trailer you are actually wraping not all trailers are the same even from the same manufacurer the can be different

Yeah... All I'm trying to get is to know how big I can make the graphic without it being to big that it hits the fender or a door. Sorry to piss you off.

kustomkoncepts

are you reading my posts?

What I am saying that you are asking us for a template of a 7x16 trailer.

I am saying you have to measure your own trailer.

a random trailer picture like what guys are throwing at you is not going to do you dittle squat.

Charlie J

all i'm using the pic for is to get a rough idea on the size. Of course I'm going to measure the trailer before I letter it.

kustomkoncepts

Yeah... All I'm trying to get is to know how big I can make the graphic without it being to big that it hits the fender or a door. Sorry to piss you off.

You are not pissing me off.

but Listen

you wanted a template for a 7x16 trailer right?

well what kind

Wells Cargo
United
Universal
Ect
Ect

even if we knew the Manufacure and size of your trailer it still is not going to help you much.

The only real way is to take a picture and measurements of the exact trailer you are working on. from there you will know how it is going to fit.

there are different walk in door sizes, single and double axels, even different size walk in heights.

are you saying 7' wide or 7' high by 16' long? we need more info to help you out.

but to save a lot of time you can use the image steve g sent and trow together a rough draft. Don't spend too much time on a bid for a customer.

once you are getting closer to getting the job for sure ask them to drop it by so you can measure it up. then simply make the adjustment to the real trailer from your rought draft.

sorry I was not trying get involved but could not help it.

Charlie J

I guess what I should not have asked for a template but a picture to make a basic layout off of.

What I ended up doing was using that picture that Steve G posted to give me a ROUGH idea of how high the fender goes up on the trailer, the size and placement of the door, and an approximation of where and how big the graphics will be.

This will give me enough info to give an idea of how much to price this job for. And I'm just going to make the assumption that this thing is covered with rivets when I give this quote just to cover my @$$.

I do appreciate your help and I'm sorry for the mis-communication. Thanks for your help.