• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help setting up HP 335 Latex printer

wrightll

rightly
Does anyone know how to set up HP Latex 335 printer to DSL (ethernet) to laptop window 10?
I am using Flexi 12 with HP335 Latex printer ( hard wired ethernet/DSL)
when I try to print program says sending / printing but It does not print.
Everything was working together when I bought it used. Only thing that changed is the location and connection( was on cable).
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

FrankW

Have you configured anything with your Ethernet? Do you know that the printers IP needs to be in the same subnet than the PC with Flexi? First three number groups identically, the fourth different?

Often printers are using a permanent IP-address, PCs dynamic ones. If connecting a PC to an ethernet it will be automatically configured to the correct subnet, the printers dont.

wrightll

rightly
yes, I have all the IP stuff the same. Somehow I was able to print a small flag using wizard, buy only 1 time. When I try to print using the send button I get nothing.
I think the laptop and printer communicate somehow, but yet not to actually print. The printer wakes up, but thats it. I feel like maybe I am not pushing the right button or something.