• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need input on replacement cutter

10sacer

We currently have a MCT router/cutter and are looking to move this to our other location and upgrade from this one for our location.

Looking for feedback from those with various models from different manufacturers for recommendations of a different brand that does the following on at least a 5 x 10 belt bed.

Prefer at lest two interchangeable heads w/ drag knife, electric knife, creasing wheel, rotary wheel.
Automatic depth sensor
Vision registration
Possible auto tool selection and changeout

I know the bigger players of ZUND, Multicam. AXYZ and Colex - what I am interested in hearing is from those that have great success with other lesser known brands that still have good machines, durability and ease of service. If they even exist?

RetepK

We currently have a MCT router/cutter and are looking to move this to our other location and upgrade from this one for our location.

Looking for feedback from those with various models from different manufacturers for recommendations of a different brand that does the following on at least a 5 x 10 belt bed.

Prefer at lest two interchangeable heads w/ drag knife, electric knife, creasing wheel, rotary wheel.
Automatic depth sensor
Vision registration
Possible auto tool selection and changeout

I know the bigger players of ZUND, Multicam. AXYZ and Colex - what I am interested in hearing is from those that have great success with other lesser known brands that still have good machines, durability and ease of service. If they even exist?
I am on my 4th router in 26 years and am very happy with our new Shop Sabre. Great machine and support

JstevensonPrints

Printing dreams one day at a time
I agree with the CUTWORX, they are supported and installed here in the states, accommodating and In my opinion their apex tables are a far better value vs say a zund or Colex.

johnnysigns

Kongsberg is the other big company, but personally I'd look at the Colex. Axyz doesn't have a belt bed option and honestly having one and running the knife stuff on it, it's not that fast compared to the other big names you mentioned. It's more of a swiss army knife.

Print1

Tech for your cutter, printer & logistics needs
The apex is a great machine, conveyor belt and a much better price tag… it’s also able to be delivered pretty much immediately vs waiting months. They are all Good options…

Shenzhen Oyea

TOM ZUND – TORIELLI ELITRON COMELZ ESKO TALAMONTI

Cutworx Apex Cutter Knife Blades

E1 Blade for Apex Kiss Cut Tool (KCT)
E13 Blade for Double Edge for Apex Drag Knife
E13Z Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E16 Blade for Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E17 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife - Special Order
E18 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Pneumatic Oscillating Tool
E18L Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Pneumatic Oscillating Tool
E21 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Pneumatic Oscillating Tool - Special Order
E25 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife - Special Order
E26 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E28 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E28-2 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E46 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E51 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E51C Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife - Special Order
E62 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knifee
E63 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E64-4 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E65 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E66 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife - Special Order
E73 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E73.3 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E74 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E81 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E82 Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife
E64A Blade for Apex Electronic Oscillating Tool / Drag Knife (COPY)

Attachments

• 666.jpg
    666.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 888.jpg
    888.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
I would submit for your consideration the excellent TPS-brand cutters. While not as well known as the big names, we have placed a few already this year because buyers can see the value in a solid, well-featured, and well-supported flatbed cutter.