• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Onyx Productionhouse 7.3.2

Parissan_Print

Hi all,
I’m looking to download Onyx Productionhouse 7.5.3. I know it is old but maybe anyone have link for me to download? Thank you

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
You're not going to find printer drivers for it unless someone has the same software & printers you have.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Recommend getting the latest version. or they now have a subscription based service which looks pretty good.

The oldest i had was X12. That and 21 are day and night difference. X7 is that much older that i believe it's a totally different software (X12 was the big revamp) it'll be about 12 years old.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
You'll also have the issue of being stuck with whatever drivers were available at the time (they came on the install CD back then) so you'll be stuck using only printers from the same era and nothing newer.

Parissan_Print

Recommend getting the latest version. or they now have a subscription based service which looks pretty good.

The oldest i had was X12. That and 21 are day and night difference. X7 is that much older that i believe it's a totally different software (X12 was the big revamp) it'll be about 12 years old.
Hi Pauly,

thanks for your recommendation. however, I'm tight on my budget so looking something I can afford atm

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
The Z6100 isn't latex... it's an aqueous photo printer. It won't print on solvent/latex vinyls and lifespan for outdoor prints on paper will be very limited.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Hi Pauly,

thanks for your recommendation. however, I'm tight on my budget so looking something I can afford atm
Have a look at Onyx Go, it's about $50(us) a month.
Otherwise, have a look at onyx's Entry level software. Starts from Rip Center, then Postershop.

If you're new to the printing world, you'll realise print software gets expensive fast.

Onyx is pretty much one of the best RIP softwares around. There's others out there but a lot are generally tied with printers (rolland & versaworks or mimaki and rasterlink)

i would definitely look at something new, that can grow with your business.
Old software, especially 10 years or more, is just far to old.